Even on days like today, when he decided to begin his day at 4:45am (on a Saturday no less) as frustrated as I was to be awake at that time, the grin on his face when I would walk up to his crib and pick him up was the greatest thing I've seen in a long time. There is nothing quite like seeing the happiness and excitement in your child's face just because they see you.
Just a few more weeks and school is out for the summer. I absolutely cannot wait for the year to be over so I can spend all day with my little sweetie. I don't have a lot of new things to report so this post will be short compared to the others. Of course though, I cannot post without a picture or two!
My silly boy at 16 weeks old
Captain Chubby Cheeks and his mommy :o)
Playing with my activity table. It's so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment