We also spent most of the day on Tuesday making Matthew's Father's Day present, and it turned out pretty great if I do say so myself! I was very proud of it, and thankfully he loved it too!
The jumperoo continues to be G's favorite new toy. He can't get enough of it! We skyped with my parents for Father's Day and G jumped for him the whole time. They got a pretty big kick out of it. He laughs and squeals when he is able to make the lights and sounds turn on. It's so fun to watch him discover how to make things work. You can almost see the little wheels in his head turning every time he's in it!
He is also now no longer being toted around in his infant seat. We still use it for a car seat, but we've started leaving it in the car and taking him out of it instead of bringing the whole thing with us. This means he's now sitting up in shopping carts and restaurant highchairs! One of our baby shower gifts was a shopping cart/highchair cover. It's nice and padded, so he's not sitting on the hard wooden chairs or carts, but it also helps keep germs at bay. His toys can attach to it to keep him entertained as well. Such a great invention!
G has now tried peaches, and he is NOT a fan at all! I've tried to feed them to him several times and he just is not having it. Bless his little heart, he is such a good sport. He won't spit them out, but he makes the most pityful faces! It's almost as funny as the green bean episode!
That's it for the new stuff going on at the moment, I'll leave with the best part of each blog post...pictures! :o)
Me and my buddy Aubrey!
I can sit in the restaurant highchairs now!
Mom! I don't like peaches!
Seriously Mom...no more peaches...ick!
G's Father's Day present to Matthew!
Ohhh! A big present! Is it for me?!??!
Little Ham :o)
Helping Daddy unwrap his present!
No comments:
Post a Comment