My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Trip to the Orchard!

I really meant to get this post done earlier, but like always got tired and distracted.  Last Saturday we spent the afternoon at an apple orchard.  G really enjoyed spending the time outside and all the new sights and sounds. 

He's too little to play in the the play area they have there, but he definitely enjoyed watching the kids who were playing.  It was an absolutely beautiful day.  The weather was sunny and warm, a perfect fall day!  We also got some adorable shots of G!  (Imagine that...hehe)

 
 
 
 
 
Haha!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable. I especially love the first two! :) It looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete