Well the 3rd trimester is officially underway! I really can't believe that it's already here. Every time I look at the ticker and see the days left until my due date I'm shocked at how little time is really left.
Monday evening was our first Lamaze class. Matthew was in Chicago for a work conference, so Angie went with me instead. I actually really enjoyed it. I think it's going to be a really good class. Even though 3 hours every week is kind of a long time, it went really quickly and she gave us lots of good info. Next Monday is our tour of Labor and Delivery...thankfully we will be there for a different reason than our last trip there! Husbands are also going to learn some prenatal massage techniques. Yes! I can't wait for that :o)
Monday is also my next OB appointment. We're officially at the every other week appt mark! This appointment is the lovely glucose screening. I can't say I'm excited about it at all, but most people have said it isn't all that bad. Hopefully I feel the same way on Monday.
Well here we go. Here is this week's token picture!
My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment