My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

19 Weeks!

I'm only a few days behind posting this week :o)  The exciting news now is I'm definitely feeling movement from the inside!  It's still small so I usually only feel it if I'm lying down or sitting still, but I've felt quite a bit in the afternoons this week!
I've been going to school everyday to get my room set up, which means I've been busy all day long.  When I get home and finally get to relax on the couch Baby K is moving all over the place!  It isn't little flutters anymore but more like pokes straight to my abdomen.  I was telling Matthew about it the other night and his first question was if it felt cool or weird and creepy.  :o)  Definitely cool!  I can't wait until it can be felt from the outside so he can feel it too.
Less than a week to go and we are half way!  I really can't believe the half way point is almost here.  I feel like it's going so fast!  Then again, by December I will probably be singing a VERY different tune!

Anyway...here is this week's pic! I'm not noticing a huge difference between each picture, but I'm sure that will change before long!

1 comment: