I'm getting better! Finally getting back on track and posting the weekly pictures on time. Yea! This week has been thoroughly exhausting. School has started again, and the beginning of Kindergarten is always tiring, but it's a whole new level of tired when pregnant. 17 kids is a great number. I'm really lucky to have such a small class, but wow am I worn out by the end of the day...ok who am I kidding I'm worn out WELL BEFORE the end of the day! I do think my class is kind of excited to have a pregnant teacher. We were drawing pictures of ourselves yesterday on the first day of school and they thought I needed to draw the baby in my belly, then they told me they want to know if it's a boy or girl as soon as I find out, and today one of my boys asked if I'd bring the baby to school once it was born, so they could see it. It's been pretty cute I must say.
Monday is the big day! The (hopeful) gender reveal! Only a few more days, and we can't wait! Stay tuned! So until then, here's this week belly pic. I feel like it has really popped in the last week :o)
Monday is the big day! The (hopeful) gender reveal! Only a few more days, and we can't wait! Stay tuned! So until then, here's this week belly pic. I feel like it has really popped in the last week :o)
It does look like you popped!! I don't know if I realized you teach K too....I hope your class size stays small...I will have 24 this year! They must be stoked about having a pregnant teacher. =0)!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow Kelli...24 kids is a ton! Good luck! One of my kids patted my belly today and goes "You really do have a baby in there!" It made me laugh :o)
ReplyDelete