My first internal check is tomorrow. I'm hoping for some good news from the doctor. I know that it doesn't really mean much this early on, you can be dilated and thinned for several weeks before labor actually happens, but I still think it would make me happier than if they tell me I'm still closed and not thinned at all. We'll see! I'm having more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions and they're stronger than they used to be. Hopefully that means that our little man will decide to make his entrance before my due date :o)
I do know that I'm TOTALLY over being at work right now. There are moments when I'm tired of being pregnant, but mostly I'm just tired of being at work while pregnant. The thought of 12 more work days can almost move me to tears sometimes. My patience is gone, my motivation is gone, and I'm exhausted before I even get to work. But enough of my complaining.
On a happier note, we had our maternity photo session this weekend. I can't wait to see the pictures! Sophie even got to partake in it! The sneak peek picture she put on her Facebook page is so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
So I guess before I start complaining any more, I'll leave this week's token belly shot and the pic from our maternity shoot. I can't believe how little time is actually left with my pregnancy. Time really does fly when you're having fun!
Enjoy!
![]() | ||||
| 36 Weeks! |
![]() | |
| Sneak Peek! Maternity shoot 12.3.11 |


adorable picture!!
ReplyDelete