My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Yea! GO DAWGS!

Sorry for OT post #2 in the same week, but there hasn't been any change in our IVF routine lately, so I'll continue to blog about my Bulldogs instead :o)

Last night they beat Wisconsin in the Sweet 16 to advance to take on Florida in the Elite 8 tomorrow afternoon! The game was great again. Thankfully it didn't send my blood pressure through the roof like last time!

Florida...oooohh Florida. This game is personal. Florida has beaten us twice in the tournament in the last several years. Once was a first round game, and the second was in the Sweet 16 a few years ago. I think that was the last time Florida won the title, but don't quote me on it. Anway, my best friend and I were at that Sweet 16 game, and boy did it sting and burn when they lost. It's time for the Gators to be on the losing end of this match up!

It's been incredible to actually hear all the tv announcers and talking heads give Butler credit and praise their style of play. There was a time that I didn't think anyone outside of Butler supporters would ever do that! Looks like they have shown eveyone (well everyone but Charles Barkley...what a dumbass) just how much they truly deserve to be where they are!

One of my coworkers is so sweet. Last year during Butler's amazing Final Four run she made me a poster for my classroom door, and she's done it again! I do have to say, I am incredibly fortunate to work with wonderful people! Here is the poster she made to support my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment