Well I have to admit, I feel a little silly posting this picture. While I'm very excited that the weekly belly pics have begun, at this point it's just bloating and fluid. The majority of it, I'm sure, is from all of my meds. I also feel a little silly about this picture because I'm much larger than a "typical" belly at 7 weeks. It's getting a little hard to hide it already! I do have to admit, I'm a little afraid of how huge I'm going to be come December if I have a belly like this already!
Well without further a-do...here we go. My belly at 7 weeks!
My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

Pam, I had the same! It got a bit better after I got off the prometrium and got over the m/s. Good luck!
ReplyDelete-Caroline
Thanks! I hope that once I'm off my PIO and steroid that the bloating goes down. It would be one thing if it was actually baby, but it's not.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the PIO bloat! Yes, you should definitely notice a difference once you're off the meds. So cute, though!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog....congrats! I teach kindergarten too...you must be excited about summer...just around the corner!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelli! I'm very excited for summer to be here! 8 more school days :o)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I know it is early, but you really will cherish these photos, no matter when you start them. Are you wearing any maternity jeans? When I got preggo the 1st time I had tons of bloat (without meds) so I was wearing them from the beginning. I didn't mind it though b/c I could wear smalls! :) That's not what I normally get to wear, lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm not wearing any maternity pants yet. Jeans are still ok. They are low enough on my waist that I can still wear them pretty comfortably, and if they get uncomfortable I can do the rubber band trick. My dress pants are where the problem comes in. Most of them don't button but have that metal hook thing, so I have to undo them, but they look all bunchy and stuff under my shirts. I bought a bella band over the weekend, so I'll start using that. I only have 1 pair of pants left to wear to work that I can leave fastened all day long. lol!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I have to wear dress pants everyday so I understand the whole metal hook. They are not made for the first trimester. :) I never tried the bella band so you'll have to let us know how it works. It looks like it works wonderfully. Only 8 more school days and you don't have to wear any pants, right?? LOL.
ReplyDeleteI wore the Bella band for the first time today. So far so good :o) I was able to leave my pants undone at the top and partially unzipped all day and didn't feel the slightest bit worried that I'd lose them. It's just a wide stretchy band that goes over the waistband of your pants. I folded it over because I didn't need it going up to my boobs. Then I covered it with my cami and was good to go!
ReplyDelete