Not quite as exciting as our ultrasound on Monday, but here's the weekly belly shot! He's getting bigger everyday and I feel more and more movement! Last night I was lying on the couch and felt his hiccups again. Of course by the time I told Matthew they were over. Such a cool feeling though!
This weekend it's off to Southern Indiana for my grandma's 90th birthday! So glad she is still going strong! Should be a fun trip, especially since I'm quite a bit bigger than the last time I saw everyone :-)
This weekend it's off to Southern Indiana for my grandma's 90th birthday! So glad she is still going strong! Should be a fun trip, especially since I'm quite a bit bigger than the last time I saw everyone :-)
WOW! You are looking gooooood girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :o) I hope things are going well for you!!!
ReplyDelete