My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a...

Well it's official...we're Team Blue!  Baby Boy gave us a very clear shot of the family jewels today!  If he hadn't been so forthcoming I never would've believed the ultrasound tech.  She froze the screen, pointed out each leg and said "This is what you're interested in...any guesses?"  I could tell instantly what it was, and said it's a boy!  She said, yep, he's all boy, no question about that!  She continued with the anatomy scan, measuring various body parts, listened to his heartbeat, and even switched the scan over to a 3D scan for a while!  We got a great little picture of his profile!  Since the pictures are more exciting than my rambling I'll stop now and let the pics do the talking for me!


Profile Shot...His arm is across his eyes

It's a boy!

Team Blue!


Heart Rate 145 beats/minute!


7 comments:

  1. Yayay! Congrats, love the pics...neat how you got a 3d one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pam, so exciting to have a boy!!!!!! I'm gonna start my IVF end of Sept/early Oct...hope to follow your footsteps! :)

    Princess (PQM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! We are so excited! It's amazing how much more real it seems now that we know that he is a he!

    ReplyDelete