Well...we have a little over 12 hours before the big test. I have been VERY anxious all week. This has been the first cycle in a LONG time where I actually considered testing early. I quickly decided against it, but was surprised by my urge nonetheless. I have gone back and forth between thinking this may actually be the cycle that works and thinking there's no way on earth it worked. I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning! At this point, I'm so tired of waiting that I'll just be happy to have an answer, positive or negative. Although, a positive would be MUCH better than a negative :o)
I posted a new picture on the right side of the blog. It's a link to another blog site. The ribbon is the symbol of infertility, and a way for infertility patients to recognize one another. It's amazing how little this subject is discussed. Even when sitting in the RE's office, everyone sits in the chairs trying to avoid eye contact with the other patients. We're all there for the same reason, yet we still avoid contact. Hopefully some day infertility won't have the stigma attached to it like it does now.
My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment