Ok...so I had a great post all done and ready to be uploaded, and I lost it. GRRR!!!! Anyway I'll do my best to recreate it.
One more week until the big Beta reveal! I find myself stuck in an internal battle between wanting it to be here soon and hoping the next week goes VERY slowly. See, next week is my spring break from school. Anyone who knows a teacher knows that spring break can't come soon enough and is always way too short. So there's my dilemma. My results won't come until next Friday. By then my week of freedom will be almost over, yet I'm anxious and excited to know the results. My first blood test will be on Wednesday, but they won't tell me positive or negative until after the 2nd test on Friday.
I really haven't stressed over this. For some reason this 2ww, which thankfully is not a full two weeks when doing IVF, has been the least stressful of any I've had, and there have been a lot! I don't know if I was so focused on warding off OHSS, or if it's because I have had such a great feeling about our chances, but I really haven't worried about the phone call that will come next Friday afternoon. Now I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune next Friday, but for now, I'm cool as a cucumber :o) Hopefully my lack of worry and nervousness is a great sign!
I found a really cool website that talks about the different stages of development post IVF procedures. Today is 5 days post 3 day transfer (5dp3dt in internet chatroom shorthand). I found a GREAT website that gives the details of each day's progress post transfer. According to the NYU Fertility Center Spot and Dot are now blastocysts, have hatched out of their shells, and are burrowing deeper into the uterine lining to fully implant! Let's hope that one or both of them are still going strong!
As always grow babies grow!!!!!!
My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)
thanks so much for sharing the link Pam! glad to see you are doing so well, i can NOT wait for your BFP, :)
ReplyDeleteI know you don't know me but I've been stalking your blog (I'm from the actively trying board) and keep checking back to see if you have any posts! I'm so super excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! :o)
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is going smoothly! Hopefully the bfp is right around the corner!!
ReplyDelete