My blog began as a way to vent my frustrations surrounding our struggle with infertility. I am now ELATED that it has moved from an infertility to pregnancy blog and finally our baby blog! The scars of infertility will never fade completely, and truthfully I don't want them to. Infertility has impacted our lives in a way nothing else ever could, and I'm very grateful for all it has taught me. At some point we will probably be traveling down this road again in order to complete our family, but for now we are enjoying our amazing little guy! He's so much more perfect than we ever imagined he could be. I guess it's true what they say...good things DO come to those who wait! :o)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Surprising news!
Ok, so I realize I already posted once today, but I just got off the phone with my coordinator at the RE's office, and she gave me some news I was not expecting! She told me that my dosage tonight was to remain the same (which is good because my E2 must not be out of control!) but that instead of having an ultrasound and another E2 check tomorrow, I'm getting my HcG(trigger shot) instructions instead! I'm triggering tomorrow night! That means that the retrieval is probably going to be Thursday morning! Holy crap this is REALLY happening now! I've been so calm and collected throughout this whole process, but now I'm getting nervous. I was not expecting her to tell me to trigger yet! I guess one thing's for sure, we know I respond well to the meds! Here we go! Baby Kuntz PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE be ready to join our family!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear how many eggs they retrieve. It sounds like you had an awesome response. :)
ReplyDeleteOh that IS exciting! And hey, it's YOUR blog, you can post 10 times a day if you want. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Congrats. Obviously we like when you post more than once because we all are reading it! :) So keep the posts coming. I'm so excited for you! Yay!!! You are right - this is real now. I hope your ER goes well. And let me know how the trigger shot goes. :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Yea!! I am so excited for you!!! Hope all goes well tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete